During your visit, you must comply with the following special health security protocol, adapted to the Covid-19 prevention:
- You must go alone (except in cases where it is strictly necessary), so you can better keep the mandatory physical distance necessary in this special situation.
- Don't come with necklaces, earrings, bracelets, watches, etc. (or if you bring them, please remove them before entering).
- You should be especially punctual, but you shouldn't arrive too early in advance either.
- Upon entering the Dental Clinic, you will be given a disinfection protocol that you must follow before starting your treatment.
- If you happen to meet another patient, you must always keep the safety distance.
- Pay preferably by card.
- Avoid cancellations.
- But if you inevitably cannot keep your appointment, let us know as soon in advance as possible.
Follow this security protocol at all points. Other patients and our staff will appreciate it.
CONSULTATION HOURS, ORAL SURGERY, ODONTOLOGY AND DENTAL IMPLANTS:
Dr Antonio Sala Leris
- Monday and Wednesday, from 8:30 to 16:00.
- Thursday, from 8:30 to 14:00.
Dr Antonio Sala Pelufo
- Monday, from 8:30 to 12:30.
- Friday, from 8:30 to 14:00.
Dr. Joan Tent Morales
- Tuesday, from 08:30 to 16:00.
- Wednesday, from 08:30 to 14:00.